Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.991 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 208,769 ﷼ (Taka 69,790) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)