Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.101 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 331,683 ﷼ (Taka 106,951) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)