Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.113 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 269,777 ﷼ (10,331 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (42 minutes ago)