Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.302 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,343 ﷼ (9,898 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)