Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.918 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,004 ﷼ (11,718 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)