Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.984 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 66% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 483,568 ﷼ (21,997 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)