Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.873 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 279,664 ﷼ (S/. 3,638) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)