Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.540 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 212,412 ﷼ (S/. 2,812) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)