Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.976 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 256,792 ﷼ (S/. 3,336) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)