Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.384 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 349,184 ﷼ (S/. 4,571) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)