Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.198 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,502 ﷼ (S/. 3,154) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)