Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.348 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 225,091 ﷼ (S/. 2,948) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)