Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.348 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,519 ﷼ (元97) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)