Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.413 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 416,968 ﷼ (元11,451) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)