Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.175 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,429 ﷼ (S/. 3,802) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)