Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.178 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 834,653 ﷼ (¥383,302) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)