Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,718,107 ﷼ (¥1,237,552) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)