Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 869,804 ﷼ (¥387,293) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)