Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 762,335 ﷼ (¥346,105) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)