Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.226 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 887,552 ﷼ (¥398,736) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)