Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,498 ﷼ (41,714 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)