Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.929 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 287,739 ﷼ (36,288 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)