Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.979 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 270,498 ﷼ (33,902 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)