Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.053 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 307,733 ﷼ (43,629 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)