Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.114 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 301,857 ﷼ (42,430 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)