Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 323,296 ﷼ (44,895 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)