Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.761 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 282,685 ﷼ (元7,486) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)