Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.307 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 350,118 ﷼ (元9,643) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)