Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.473 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 349,106 ﷼ (元9,572) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)