Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.612 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 477,122 ﷼ (C$2,464) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)