Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.645 YER / CAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 469,917 ﷼ (C$2,504) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (33 minutes ago)