Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.119 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 256,971 ﷼ (Mex$ 19,587) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)