Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.513 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,006 ﷼ (€1,416) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)