Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.688 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,750 ﷼ (元8,187) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)