Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21300 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 515,422 ﷼ (₩2,419,873) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)