Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.848 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 281,717 ﷼ (35,898 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (28 minutes ago)