Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.683 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 266,806 ﷼ (元6,723) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)