Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.984 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 299,114 ﷼ (元7,875) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)