Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.873 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 238,874 ﷼ (₨61,669) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)