Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.804 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 289,144 ﷼ (₨160,305) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)