Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.932 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,866 ﷼ (41,461 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)