Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.780 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 383,340 ﷼ (€1,309) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)