Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 286.573 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 353,301 ﷼ (€1,233) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)