Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.144 YER / CZK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 381,771 ﷼ (37,634 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)