Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.268 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 205,611 ﷼ (Mex$ 15,496) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)