Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.815 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 260,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,105 ﷼ (Php50,489) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)