Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.076 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 101% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 505,459 ﷼ (€1,646) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)