Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.635 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 94% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 513,227 ﷼ (€1,754) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)