Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.784 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,519 ﷼ (R$ 4,620) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)