Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.622 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 289,452 ﷼ (R$ 3,986) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)