Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.891 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 473,552 ﷼ (R$ 6,003) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)