Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.467 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 390,253 ﷼ (R$ 4,911) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)