Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.449 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,380 ﷼ (R$ 4,322) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)