Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.100 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 494,688 ﷼ (€1,694) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)