Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.099 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 486,879 ﷼ (€1,639) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (33 minutes ago)