Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.777 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 351,296 ﷼ (14,178 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)