Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.241 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 351,264 ﷼ (€1,143) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)