Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.303 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 295,067 ﷼ (€1,013) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)