Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.500 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 431,514 ﷼ (€1,544) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)