Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08036 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,614 ﷼ (COL$3,006,714) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (38 minutes ago)