Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08374 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 272,772 ﷼ (COL$3,257,443) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)