Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08496 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 314,089 ﷼ (COL$3,696,880) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)