Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.696 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 299,278 ﷼ (GH₵5,679) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)