Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.396 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 292,187 ﷼ (GH₵5,577) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)