Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.022 YER / HTG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,498 ﷼ (72,981 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)