Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.911 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 319,349 ﷼ (R$ 5,158) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)