Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.783 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 387,827 ﷼ (€1,422) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)