Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.433 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,119 ﷼ (R$ 3,980) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)