Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.181 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 288,024 ﷼ (R$ 3,732) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)