Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.615 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,026 ﷼ (R$ 6,632) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)