Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.038 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,795,166 ﷼ (Bs 151,576) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)