Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.719 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,227 ﷼ (S/. 3,015) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)