Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,336 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.886 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 188,546 ﷼ (E£ 13,578) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)