Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.094 YER / AUD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 531,767 ﷼ (AU$2,812) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)