Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.601 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 569,746 ﷼ (€2,129) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)