Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.093 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 474,407 ﷼ (€1,613) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)