Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.365 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,676 ﷼ (€1,614) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)