Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.137 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 315,281 ﷼ (€1,076) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)