Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.447 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,928 ﷼ (€1,177) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)