Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.514 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,417,250 ﷼ (1,596,100 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)