Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 507,934 ﷼ (335,501 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)