Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 YER / AOA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,275 ﷼ (286,792 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)