Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.514 YER / AOA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,418,664 ﷼ (1,597,644 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)