Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 YER / AOA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 344,433 ﷼ (292,575 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)