Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.406 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 288,294 ﷼ (4,214 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)