Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22123 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,020 ﷼ (₩2,486,146) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)