Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22986 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 460,978 ﷼ (₩2,005,452) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (31 minutes ago)