Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23410 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 444,435 ﷼ (₩1,898,475) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)