Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21449 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 513,279 ﷼ (₩2,392,973) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)