Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.802 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,464 ﷼ (4,396TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)