Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.650 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,475 ﷼ (﷼ 6,534) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)